- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Monday, September 24 @ 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Join us for a lively book group (3 sessions) on the process of learning and how learning is brain change. How can we, as educators, expand our teaching using James Zull's research and observations of learning as a guide in the book, From Brain to Mind. We will discuss the ways that this book can inform our every day classroom teaching and assessment practices. This is Zull's follow up book to The Art of Changing the Brain.
James E. Zull is a professor of biology and biochemistry at Case Western Reserve University. He also directs the University Center for Innovation in Teaching and Education at CWR.
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802/656-1124
- Facilitated By:
Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303