- Balancing Peer and Instructor Feedback
- Book Group: “Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning”
- Peer Review Systems: Introduction to the Eli Review System
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Sound (Teaching) Bite: Getting Students In Gear
Wednesday, September 12 2012
@ 12:00 PM- 1:00 PMIn this session, we'll focus on how to prepare students for active learning. We'll discuss techniques to encourage student completion of assigned readings and engagement strategies for classroom and online participation.
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Henrietta.Paz-Amor@uvm.edu, 802-656-1218
- Facilitated By:
Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303