- What We Know About First-Year Students and Information Literacy
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
- UVM Communicates: Sharing Your Research and Scholarship with the Public
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Sound (Teaching) Bite: Getting Students In Gear
Wednesday, September 12 2012
@ 12:00 PM- 1:00 PMIn this session, we'll focus on how to prepare students for active learning. We'll discuss techniques to encourage student completion of assigned readings and engagement strategies for classroom and online participation.
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Henrietta.Paz-Amor@uvm.edu, 802-656-1218
- Facilitated By:
Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303