- iPad for Scholars
- Engaging Students with Flipped Teaching Practices
- Writing Workshop: Developing Your Statement of Teaching Philosophy
- Guide Student Reading with Annotated PDFs
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, September 12 2012 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
In this session, we'll focus on how to prepare students for active learning. We'll discuss techniques to encourage student completion of assigned readings and engagement strategies for classroom and online participation.
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Henrietta.Paz-Amor@uvm.edu, 802-656-1218
- Facilitated By:
Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303