- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Shaped by Writing: The Undergraduate Experience
- Creating Multiple Choice Questions for Problem Solving, Content Review and Practice
- Student Research Conference: Abstract Writing Workshop
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, September 12 2012 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
In this session, we'll focus on how to prepare students for active learning. We'll discuss techniques to encourage student completion of assigned readings and engagement strategies for classroom and online participation.
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Henrietta.Paz-Amor@uvm.edu, 802-656-1218
- Facilitated By:
Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303