- Basic Video Techniques for Digital Scholarship
- Mixed Media Bootcamp
- Variety of Students? Variety of Teaching Strategies! Addressing the Variability of Learners Through UDL
- One-Day Intensive Training in Object-Based Learning at the Fleming Museum
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Sound (Teaching) Bite: Getting Students In Gear
Wednesday, September 12 2012
@ 12:00 PM- 1:00 PMIn this session, we'll focus on how to prepare students for active learning. We'll discuss techniques to encourage student completion of assigned readings and engagement strategies for classroom and online participation.
What are "Sound (Teaching) Bites"?
- Contact: Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Henrietta.Paz-Amor@uvm.edu, +1 802-656-1218
- Facilitated By:
Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303