- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, September 05 2012 @ 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
This workshop is designed for faculty who are teaching large enrollment courses and who have previously used the Blackboard Grade Center and are familiar with its basic functions.
During this session, we will offer some strategies to streamline the grading process, specifically:
- Developing a grading criteria that works with (not against) Bb
- Column management tips
- Strategies for sharing grading with Teaching Assistants
- Using the grade center to quickly identify students in trouble
- Common "gotchas" and how to avoid them
- Backing up your grade center
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802-656-1124
- Facilitated By:
Ines Berrizbeitia, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey Howe Library RM 303