- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, August 30 @ 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
In this workshop, we will explore Blackboard's assessment tools and grading features. We will show the basics of using the following:
- Grade Center
- Tests and Surveys
If you do not have mastery of the above skills, please make an appointment with the CTL "Doctor Is In" program before attending this workshop. Email email@example.com or see the schedule here: http://www.uvm.edu/ctl/doctor.
- Contact: Ines Berrizbeitia, Ines.Berrizbeitia@uvm.edu, 802/656-0310
- Facilitated By:
Ines Berrizbeitia, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey Howe Library RM 303