- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in
- Student Research Conference: Prep Workshop for Presenters
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, August 30 2012 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
In this workshop, we'll explore Blackboard tools designed for communication between faculty and students and for collaboration among students. We will discuss the basics of using:
- Email and Messages
- Private Journals
- Discussion Boards
- Contact: Wendy Berenback, Wendy.Verrei-Berenback@uvm.edu, 802-656-7992
- Facilitated By:
Wendy Berenback, Continuing Ed - Operations; Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey Howe Library RM 303