- Blackboard Tools for Student Work
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Balancing Peer and Instructor Feedback
- Book Group: “Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning”
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Blackboard: Communicating and Collaborating
Thursday, August 30 2012
@ 2:00 PM- 3:00 PMIn this workshop, we'll explore Blackboard tools designed for communication between faculty and students and for collaboration among students. We will discuss the basics of using:
- Email and Messages
- Private Journals
- Discussion Boards
- Contact: Wendy Berenback, email@example.com, 802-656-7992
- Facilitated By:
Wendy Berenback, Rubenstein Sch Env & Nat Res; Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey Howe Library RM 303