- Balancing Peer and Instructor Feedback
- Book Group: “Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning”
- Peer Review Systems: Introduction to the Eli Review System
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Monday, August 20 2012
@ 12:30 PM- 4:30 PMWalk-in clinics are a time for faculty to come to 303 Bailey/Howe Library to ask questions about Blackboard or other teaching technologies and work on their courses. No need for an appointment, just drop by. We look forward to seeing you.
- Contact: , CTL@uvm.edu, (802)656-1155
- Location: Bailey Howe Library RM 303