- Writing Engaging iClicker Questions
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Shaped by Writing: The Undergraduate Experience
- Creating Multiple Choice Questions for Problem Solving, Content Review and Practice
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, August 23 2012 @ 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Whether you're just starting work on your Fall syllabi or putting in those finishing touches, visit our "Syllabus Bootcamp" for advice, assistance, or simply a collegial place to work. We will have worksheets, information and ideas on constructing assignments, formulating course objectives, and syllabus formats. CTL staff will be available to discuss course design and help with Blackboard or other instructional technology. Please note, there is no formal program. This is a drop-in-whenever-you-can event. Coffee, tea and light snacks will be available throughout the day.
- Contact: , CTL@uvm.edu, (802)656-1155
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303