- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- Excellence in Teaching: A Discussion with the Kroepsch-Maurice Award Recipients
- 7 Features Every Blackboard User Should Know About
- Teaching in Higher Education
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Syllabus Boot Camp
Thursday, August 23 2012
@ 10:00 AM- 3:00 PMWhether you're just starting work on your Fall syllabi or putting in those finishing touches, visit our "Syllabus Bootcamp" for advice, assistance, or simply a collegial place to work. We will have worksheets, information and ideas on constructing assignments, formulating course objectives, and syllabus formats. CTL staff will be available to discuss course design and help with Blackboard or other instructional technology. Please note, there is no formal program. This is a drop-in-whenever-you-can event. Coffee, tea and light snacks will be available throughout the day.
- Contact: , CTL@uvm.edu, (802)656-1155
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303