- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- Excellence in Teaching: A Discussion with the Kroepsch-Maurice Award Recipients
- 7 Features Every Blackboard User Should Know About
- Teaching in Higher Education
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
"My Word: Plagiarism and College Culture" book group
Thursday, November 08 2012
@ 8:30 AM- 10:00 AMParticipants will receive a copy of the book and engage in an interesting dialogue about this anthropological study of plagiarism and college culture. Join us for breakfast and conversation on September 27, October 25, and November 8.
- Contact: Susanmarie Harrington, Susan.Harrington@uvm.edu
- Location: 302 Bailey/Howe Library