- Blackboard Tools for Student Work
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Balancing Peer and Instructor Feedback
- Book Group: “Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning”
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
"My Word: Plagiarism and College Culture" book group
Thursday, November 08 2012 @ 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Participants will receive a copy of the book and engage in an interesting dialogue about this anthropological study of plagiarism and college culture. Join us for breakfast and conversation on September 27, October 25, and November 8.
- Contact: Susanmarie Harrington, Susan.Harrington@uvm.edu
- Location: 302 Bailey/Howe Library