- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Balancing Peer and Instructor Feedback
- Book Group: “Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning”
- Peer Review Systems: Introduction to the Eli Review System
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
"My Word: Plagiarism and College Culture" book group
Thursday, October 25 2012
@ 8:30 AM- 10:00 AMParticipants will receive a copy of the book and engage in an interesting dialogue about this anthropological study of plagiarism and college culture. Join us for breakfast and conversation on September 27, October 25, and November 8.
- Contact: Susanmarie Harrington, Susan.Harrington@uvm.edu