- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, October 09 @ 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Participants will receive a copy of the book and engage in an interesting dialogue about this anthropological study of plagiarism and college culture. Join us for breakfast and conversation on October 9, October 25, and November 8.
- Contact: Susanmarie Harrington, Susan.Harrington@uvm.edu
- Location: 303 Bailey/Howe Library