- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, June 27 @ 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sponsored by Writing in the Disciplines and the Center for Teaching and Learning
Scheduling writing time in your day is a great way to write productively. The CTL & WID want to help you get over your mid-week slump with a block of time and welcoming space for writing during your summer weeks.This session offers an opportunity to meet in the morning (9am) for some coffee, tea and snacks followed by dedicated quiet writing time (9:30-12:00). Writers are welcome to bring a brown-bag lunch for the end of the writing session. This is a drop-in program on Wednesdays throughout the summer. Writers are always welcome. Some writers might attend every week; others might come and go as travels or other obligations permit.
Coffee, tea, and snacks provided.
- Contact: Kristen Cameron, Kristen.Cameron@uvm.edu, 802/656-1958; 802/363-7833
- Location: Fulwiler Rm, 302 Bailey/Howe Library