- Blackboard Tools for Student Work
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Balancing Peer and Instructor Feedback
- Book Group: “Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning”
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Ease Into eBooks
Wednesday, May 16 2012
@ 10:00 AM- 12:00 PM* How are eBooks made?
* Is there a guide to help you choose among the large number of formats and readers?
* Why should you (and your students) make your own eBooks?
If you are interested in the possibilities that eBooks provide and would like to know more, join us for this workshop. We'll start by giving you the lay of the land, help you understand the differences between print books and eBooks, and finish by helping you create your own simple eBook. We'll also briefly preview the summer course EDSS 197 Intro to Formatting iBooks (July 9-13).
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, 802-656-1176
- Facilitated By:
Mary Elizabeth, Continuing Ed - Operations; Continuing Ed - Operations; Continuing Ed - Operations
- Location: CTL, 303 Bailey/Howe