- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, May 09 @ 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Gearing up for grading? Please join us for our open "Grading Cafe." Free tea and coffee, snacks, and a chance to break out of your office for a couple of hours!
- Contact: Jennifer Dickinson, Jennifer.Dickinson@uvm.edu, 802/656-0837
- Location: 303 Bailey/Howe Library
- Refreshments will be served. 1