- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Monday, March 26 2012 @ 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
This workshop will introduce graduate students to the pedagogy of experiential education, with a focus on service learning as a specific practice. Geared towards graduate students who are either TAing or teaching a course, the information presented will provide participants with the tools and resources needed to incorporate the high impact practice of service learning into academic classes. Participants will leave this workshop with new ideas and tools for integrating service learning into their courses.
- Contact: Elise Schadler, Elise.Schadler@uvm.edu, 802/656-5480
- Facilitated By:
Elise Schadler, RSENR Dean's Ofc; RSENR Dean's Ofc
- Location: CTL Commons, 303 Bailey/Howe Library