- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, March 21 @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Have you ever wondered how eBooks are made?
- Did you ever wish you (and your students) could make your own eBooks?
- How do you get started creating eBooks?
If you are interested in creating and using eBooks, join us for this workshop. We'll start by considering what eBooks offer and how they differ from print books, then help you choose among the large number of formats and readers. We'll finish by creating an eBook, giving you a taste of the actual process. We'll also briefly preview the summer course EDSS 197 Intro to Formatting iBooks (July 9-13).
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, Hope.Greenberg@uvm.edu, 802/656-1176
- Facilitated By:
Mary Elizabeth, Continuing Ed - Operations; Continuing Ed - Operations
- Location: CTL, 303 Bailey/Howe