- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, March 15 2012 @ 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
This session will provide faculty with information on how to address common issues facing our students today as it relates to classroom behavior and mental health. With a contextual overview of mental health at UVM and interactive scenarios, a panel of presenters will offer strategies to employ both in the classroom and during one on one interactions to best address students' needs and concerns. Panelists will include Dr. Annie Stevens, Associate VP for Student and Campus Life; Nick Negrete, Assistant Dean of Students; Patty Corcoran, Assistant Dean for Arts and Sciences; Lucy Singer, Legal Counsel; and Todd Weinman, Director of Counseling and Psychiatry Services.
- Contact: Wendy Berenback, Wendy.Verrei-Berenback@uvm.edu, 802-656-7992
- Facilitated By:
Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303