- Balancing Peer and Instructor Feedback
- Book Group: “Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning”
- Peer Review Systems: Introduction to the Eli Review System
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Blogging with WordPress
Wednesday, March 07 2012
@ 10:00 AM- 11:00 AMIn this workshop, we'll get you up and running with WordPress, the new blogging software at UVM. We'll go over the first steps and recommended settings, how to select a design theme, and how to customize menus. We'll cover how to make pages and posts and how to organize them with categories and tags. We'll also cover some of the features of BuddyPress, for group blogging and networking with other bloggers on campus.
- Contact: Ines Berrizbeitia, Ines.Berrizbeitia@uvm.edu, 802-656-0310
- Location: Bailey-Howe Room 303