- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- Excellence in Teaching: A Discussion with the Kroepsch-Maurice Award Recipients
- 7 Features Every Blackboard User Should Know About
- Teaching in Higher Education
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Google Earth Workshop
This hands-on workshop is designed for faculty members interested in learning how to use Google Earth as a teaching tool. We'll explore the basics of creating maps within this easy to use software program, learn how to embed photos and videos, and spatially reference a variety of information from a range of disciplines. Participants will also gain experience uploading GPS data and importing GIS layers. No experience necessary. Just a willingness to look at your discipline and course content from a fresh angle!
This workshop will be taught by Walter Poleman and Ines Berrizbeitia.
Computers will be provided, but if you wish to use your own, please pre-install Google Earth before the workshop. (Download Google Earth here).
- Contact: Ines Berrizbeitia, Ines.Berrizbeitia@uvm.edu, +1 802-656-0310
- Facilitated By:
Ines Berrizbeitia, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
Walter Poleman, Residential Learning Cmty; Rubenstein Sch Env & Nat Res
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303