- FWIL Assessment Review and Discussion
- Basic Video Techniques for Digital Scholarship
- Mixed Media Bootcamp
- Variety of Students? Variety of Teaching Strategies! Addressing the Variability of Learners Through UDL
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Google Earth Workshop
This hands-on workshop is designed for faculty members interested in learning how to use Google Earth as a teaching tool. We'll explore the basics of creating maps within this easy to use software program, learn how to embed photos and videos, and spatially reference a variety of information from a range of disciplines. Participants will also gain experience uploading GPS data and importing GIS layers. No experience necessary. Just a willingness to look at your discipline and course content from a fresh angle!
This workshop will be taught by Walter Poleman and Ines Berrizbeitia.
Computers will be provided, but if you wish to use your own, please pre-install Google Earth before the workshop. (Download Google Earth here).
- Contact: Ines Berrizbeitia, Ines.Berrizbeitia@uvm.edu, +1 802-656-0310
- Facilitated By:
Ines Berrizbeitia, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
Walter Poleman, Residential Learning Cmty; Rubenstein Sch Env & Nat Res
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303