- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Shaped by Writing: The Undergraduate Experience
- Creating Multiple Choice Questions for Problem Solving, Content Review and Practice
- Student Research Conference: Abstract Writing Workshop
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, March 29 2012 @ 1:00 PM - 2:15 PM
This workshop is for students who will be presenting at the upcoming Student Research Conference. During this Pre-Conference Workshop you will learn to prepare and offer a professional conference presentation. The workshop will include information on preparing a conference-level PowerPoint presentation, information about how to present yourself professionally, and how to speak well. You will also learn what is required to prepare a conference poster and will have the chance to ask questions about how to proceed with your poster or presentation.
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, 802-656-1176
- Facilitated By:
Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
Hope Greenberg, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: CTL Commons, 303 Bailey/Howe Library