- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, February 28 2012 @ 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Come and learn how to keep track of research materials, organize note taking, and format citations and bibliographies using this easy to master open source solution. No registration is required for this event.
- Contact: Daisy Benson, Daisy.Benson@uvm.edu, 802/656-0636
- Facilitated By:
Daisy Benson, Bailey Howe-Info & Instruction; Bailey Howe-Info & Instruction; Bailey Howe-Info & Instruction
- Location: 123 Bailey/Howe Library