- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, February 15 @ 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Come and learn how to keep track of research materials, organize note taking, and format citations and bibliographies using this easy to master open source solution. No registration is required for this event.
- Contact: Daisy Benson, Daisy.Benson@uvm.edu, 802/656-0636
- Facilitated By:
Daisy Benson, Bailey Howe-Info & Instruction; Bailey Howe-Info & Instruction
- Location: 123 Bailey/Howe Library