- iPad for Scholars
- Engaging Students with Flipped Teaching Practices
- Writing Workshop: Developing Your Statement of Teaching Philosophy
- Guide Student Reading with Annotated PDFs
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, February 17 2012 @ 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Visiting scholar Sandra Jamieson, Professor of English at Drew University and co-PI of the Citation Project, a multi-institution study of students' practices when writing with sources, will present an interactive workshop on teaching and plagiarism.
- Contact: Susanmarie Harrington, Susan.Harrington@uvm.edu
- Facilitated By:
Susanmarie Harrington, Writing in the Disciplines; English
- Location: Fulwiler Rm, 302 Bailey/Howe Library