- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, March 29 @ 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
Learn how colleagues from across campus have used objects from the Fleming's cultural, historical, and art collections to support teaching across a wide range of disciplines, from mathematics and engineering to ecology, geography, anthropology, among others. We'll discuss how Fleming Museum staff can help you to enhance classroom teaching with object-based pedagogy in support of Gen Ed outcomes and diversity competencies.
Facilitated by Janie Cohen, the Fleming Museum
Each Sound (Teaching) Bite will start at noon and open with a 15 minute presentation highlighting best practices or research findings. Participants are welcome to stay for a brownbag lunch and follow-up conversation.
- Contact: Janie Cohen, Janie.Cohen@uvm.edu, 802/656-0750
- Facilitated By:
Janie Cohen, Fleming Museum; Fleming Museum
- Location: CTL Commons, 303 Bailey/Howe Library