- Wanna Flip Your Class? <br>Start by using Just-in-Time Teaching
- Reaching and Teaching All Students in the Globally Diverse Classroom
- Engagement Strategies for Teaching Large Enrollment Classes
- Annotate Anything: Teaching With Mixed Digital Media to Enhance Student Engagement
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, March 20 2012 @ 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
This session focuses on practical ways to think about, start, and run good class discussions that enhance student learning and create a sense of collaboration and connection among students in your courses.
Facilitated by J. Dickinson, Anthropology/the Center for Teaching and Learning
Each Sound (Teaching) Bite will start at noon and open with a 15 minute presentation highlighting best practices or research findings. Participants are welcome to stay for a brownbag lunch and follow-up conversation.
- Contact: Jennifer Dickinson, Jennifer.Dickinson@uvm.edu, 802-656-0837
- Facilitated By:
Jennifer Dickinson, Ctr for Teaching & Learning; Anthropology
- Location: CTL Commons, 303 Bailey/Howe Library