- Basic Video Techniques for Digital Scholarship
- Mixed Media Bootcamp
- Variety of Students? Variety of Teaching Strategies! Addressing the Variability of Learners Through UDL
- One-Day Intensive Training in Object-Based Learning at the Fleming Museum
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Sound (Teaching) Bites: Tips for Great Class Discussions
Tuesday, March 20 2012
@ 12:00 PM- 12:30 PMThis session focuses on practical ways to think about, start, and run good class discussions that enhance student learning and create a sense of collaboration and connection among students in your courses.
Facilitated by J. Dickinson, Anthropology/the Center for Teaching and Learning
Each Sound (Teaching) Bite will start at noon and open with a 15 minute presentation highlighting best practices or research findings. Participants are welcome to stay for a brownbag lunch and follow-up conversation.
- Contact: Jennifer Dickinson, Jennifer.Dickinson@uvm.edu, +1 802-656-0837
- Facilitated By:
Jennifer Dickinson, Ctr for Teaching & Learning; Anthropology
- Location: CTL Commons, 303 Bailey/Howe Library