- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, February 16 @ 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
With the recent Blackboard update, the Rubric Tool became more useful and can now be shown to students as well as utilized for grading. This Sound (Teaching) Bite will show you how the tool works, help you set up a rubric you can use to help your students better understand your expectations on assignments, and help you grade.
Facilitated by J. Dickinson Anthropology/the Center for Teaching and Learning and Hope Greenberg, the Center for Teaching and Learning
Each Sound (Teaching) Bite will start at noon and open with a 15 minute presentation highlighting best practices or research findings. Participants are welcome to stay for a brownbag lunch and follow-up conversation.
- Contact: Jennifer Dickinson, Jennifer.Dickinson@uvm.edu, 802/656-0837
- Facilitated By:
Jennifer Dickinson, Ctr for Teaching & Learning; Anthropology
- Location: CTL Commons, 303 Bailey/Howe Library