- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- Excellence in Teaching: A Discussion with the Kroepsch-Maurice Award Recipients
- 7 Features Every Blackboard User Should Know About
- Teaching in Higher Education
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Blackboard Grade Center: Basic and Intermediate
Wednesday, February 01 2012
@ 3:00 PM- 5:30 PMThis hands-on workshop demonstrates how to use Blackboard Grade Center to record student scores, calculate total grades and weighted grades, and provide student feedback. The workshop is divided into two parts. Attend either one or attend both.
Part 1: Basics (3:00-4:00)
- Your view of the Grade Center and your students’ view of MyGrades.
- Add, modify, and remove grade columns, and enter grades.
- Schemas, Total columns and Weighted columns.
- Export the Grade Center to keep a backup copy.
Part 2: Intermediate (4:15-5:30)
- Organize your Grade Center
- Hide columns from students
- Using Smart Views and Color Coding to better track student progress
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 802-656-1176
- Facilitated By:
Hope Greenberg, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: CTL Commons, 303 Bailey/Howe Library