- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, February 22 @ 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Learn about this popular bibliography and citation software, which is available free to UVM faculty, staff and students. Registration is not required.
- Contact: Laurie Kutner, Laurie.Kutner@uvm.edu, 802/656-2213
- Facilitated By:
Daisy Benson, Bailey Howe-Info & Instruction; Bailey Howe-Info & Instruction
- Location: 123 Bailey/Howe Library