- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, February 01 2012 @ 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Learn about this popular bibliography and citation software, which is available free to UVM faculty, staff and students. Registration is not required.
- Contact: Laurie Kutner, Laurie.Kutner@uvm.edu, 802/656-2213
- Facilitated By:
Daisy Benson, Bailey Howe-Info & Instruction; Bailey Howe-Info & Instruction; Bailey Howe-Info & Instruction
- Location: 123 Bailey-Howe Library