- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, April 24 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
The Vermont Advanced Computing Core (VACC) welcomes faculty and graduate students to walk-in hours available to explore existing or potential advanced computational needs of your research. Discuss with VACC staff how Research Computing Services@ UVM can enhance existing work or add value to an upcoming proposal. We will help develop solutions for your computation needs. If you cannot make the walk-in hours, VACC also supports individual consultations.
Facilitated By: Bob Devins, VT Advanced Computing Core.
Registration is not required.
- Contact: Andrea Elledge, Andrea.Elledge@uvm.edu, 802/656-8867; 802/881-6243
- Facilitated By:
, ; Guest
- Location: CTL Commons, 303 Bailey/Howe Library