- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, April 10 @ 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Writing Across Borders: Writing and Culture at UVM
Join us for a brownbag lunch (tea, coffee, and cookies provided) and lively discussion of the relationship between culture, writing, and faculty expectations. We'll view Writing Across Borders, a short film featuring international student writers and faculty across campus. Our conversation will explore how cultural expectations frame our writing expectations, and how assignments and assessments are also shaped by culture. This event is being offered in connection with Blackboard Jungle.
This is the last in a series of films about writing to be shown this semester.
- Contact: Susanmarie Harrington, Susan.Harrington@uvm.edu
- Facilitated By:
Susanmarie Harrington, English; Writing in the Disciplines; English; Writing in the Disciplines
- Location: Fulwiler Rm., 302 Bailey/Howe Library