- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, March 27 @ 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Shaped by Writing: The Undergraduate Writing Experience
Join us for a brownbag lunch (tea, coffee, and cookies provided) and lively discussion about the challenges and rewards of the undergraduate writing experience. Add after the sentence you have. We'll see a short film from the Harvard longitudinal writing study featuring students' discussions of how they navigate academic writing tasks.
This is the second in a series of films about writing to be shown this semester.
- Contact: Susanmarie Harrington, Susan.Harrington@uvm.edu
- Facilitated By:
Susanmarie Harrington, English; Writing in the Disciplines; English; Writing in the Disciplines
- Location: Fulwiler Rm., 302 Bailey/Howe Library