- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Monday, February 13 @ 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
If you have an iPad or are simply curious about it, attend this roundtable to explore the iPad’s potential as a tool for scholarship and education. Topics and Questions: * iPad apps that are useful for scholars: PDF readers, ebooks, annotation tools, ePub creators * Sharing useful iPad tips and applications * What are the iPads strengths and weaknesses? * What apps would you recommend to your colleagues?
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, Hope.Greenberg@uvm.edu, 802/656-1176
- Facilitated By:
Hope Greenberg, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: CTL Commons, 303 Bailey/Howe Library