- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, February 15 @ 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Across the Drafts: The Role of Feedback in the Writing Process
Join us for a short film in which students and faculty talk candidly about the role that feedback plays in the writing process. This film, a production from Harvard's longitudinal study of student writing, should inspire good discussion afterwards. We'll provide drinks and dessert.
This is the first in a series of films about writing to be shown this semester.
- Contact: Susanmarie Harrington, Susan.Harrington@uvm.edu
- Facilitated By:
Susanmarie Harrington, English; Writing in the Disciplines; English; Writing in the Disciplines
- Location: Fulwiler Rm., 302 Bailey/Howe Library