- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- What We Know About First-Year Students and Information Literacy
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
- UVM Communicates: Sharing Your Research and Scholarship with the Public
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, February 02 2012
@ 2:30 PM- 4:00 PMThis session explores formal writing assignments, looking at strategies for crafting assignments that connect to key course goals or professional priorities, and strategies for supporting students' work on sequenced assignments with class activities or homework.
- Contact: Susanmarie Harrington, Susan.Harrington@uvm.edu
- Facilitated By:
Susanmarie Harrington, Writing in the Disciplines; English
- Location: Fulwiler Rm., 302 Bailey/Howe Library