- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Shaped by Writing: The Undergraduate Experience
- Creating Multiple Choice Questions for Problem Solving, Content Review and Practice
- Student Research Conference: Abstract Writing Workshop
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, August 22 2014 @ 11:00 AM - 12:15 PM
In this workshop, we will explore Blackboard's assessment tools and grading features. We will discuss the basics of using the following:
- Grade Center
- Tests and Surveys
This workshop assumes prior knowledge of: navigating the course environment (course menu, control panel, bread crumbs); basic understanding of content areas and adding tools; basic understanding of how to use the text editor.
If you do not have mastery of the above skills, please make an appointment with the CTL "Doctor Is In" program before attending this workshop. Email email@example.com
- Contact: Ines Berrizbeitia, Ines.Berrizbeitia@uvm.edu, 802-656-0310
- Location: Bailey Howe, Room 303