- Visualizing, Presenting, and Analyzing Tabular Data
- Teaching in Higher Education
- The Global Gateway: Understanding International Students' Experience
- Creating Conditions for Dialogue across Difference - A Blackboard Jungle Workshop
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Blackboard: Introduction to Assessment Tools
- Grade Center
- Tests and Surveys
This workshop assumes prior knowledge of: navigating the course environment (course menu, control panel, bread crumbs); basic understanding of content areas and adding tools; basic understanding of how to use the text editor.
If you do not have mastery of the above skills, please make an appointment with the CTL "Doctor Is In" program before attending this workshop. Email email@example.com
- Contact: Ines Berrizbeitia, Ines.Berrizbeitia@uvm.edu, +1 802-656-0310
- Location: Bailey Howe, Room 303