- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Balancing Peer and Instructor Feedback
- Book Group: “Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning”
- Peer Review Systems: Introduction to the Eli Review System
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Blackboard: Introduction to Assessment Tools
- Grade Center
- Tests and Surveys
This workshop assumes prior knowledge of: navigating the course environment (course menu, control panel, bread crumbs); basic understanding of content areas and adding tools; basic understanding of how to use the text editor.
If you do not have mastery of the above skills, please make an appointment with the CTL "Doctor Is In" program before attending this workshop. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Ines Berrizbeitia, Ines.Berrizbeitia@uvm.edu, 802-656-0310
- Location: Bailey Howe, Room 303