- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, August 22 2014 @ 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
In this workshop, we will explore the Blackboard course environment, specifically:
- Blackboard at UVM - how we use it and how it connects to Banner.
- Navigating the course
- Modifying the course
- Structuring and adding content
- Basic management functions, i.e., course availability and backing up courses
- Contact: Ines Berrizbeitia, Ines.Berrizbeitia@uvm.edu, 802-656-0310
- Location: Bailey Howe, Room 303