- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- Excellence in Teaching: A Discussion with the Kroepsch-Maurice Award Recipients
- 7 Features Every Blackboard User Should Know About
- Teaching in Higher Education
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, August 21 2014
@ 9:00 AM- 3:30 PMWalk-in clinics are a time for faculty to come to 303 Bailey/Howe Library to ask questions about Blackboard or other teaching technologies and work on their courses. No need for an appointment, just drop by. We look forward to seeing you.
- Contact: , CTL@uvm.edu, (802)656-1155
- Location: Bailey Howe, Room 303