- Working with Multilingual Student Writers
- iPad for Scholars
- Engaging Students with Flipped Teaching Practices
- Writing Workshop: Developing Your Statement of Teaching Philosophy
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, August 21 2014 @ 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Walk-in clinics are a time for faculty to come to 303 Bailey/Howe Library to ask questions about Blackboard or other teaching technologies and work on their courses. No need for an appointment, just drop by. We look forward to seeing you.
- Contact: , CTL@uvm.edu, (802)656-1155
- Location: Bailey Howe, Room 303