- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Visualizing, Presenting, and Analyzing Tabular Data
- Teaching in Higher Education
- The Global Gateway: Understanding International Students' Experience
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, August 12 2014
@ 9:00 AM- 11:00 AMWhether you're just starting work on your Fall syllabi or putting in those finishing touches, visit our "Syllabus Studio" for advice, assistance, or for simply a collegial place to work. We will have information and ideas on creating assignments, formulating course objectives, and syllabus formats. CTL staff will be available to discuss course design and help with Blackboard or other instructional technology.
Please note, there is no formal program. This is a drop-in-whenever-you-can event. Coffee, tea and light snacks will be available throughout the day.
- Contact: Jennifer Dickinson, Jennifer.Dickinson@uvm.edu, +1 802-656-0837
- Location: Bailey Howe, Room 303