- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, August 12 2014 @ 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Whether you're just starting work on your Fall syllabi or putting in those finishing touches, visit our "Syllabus Studio" for advice, assistance, or for simply a collegial place to work. We will have information and ideas on creating assignments, formulating course objectives, and syllabus formats. CTL staff will be available to discuss course design and help with Blackboard or other instructional technology.
Please note, there is no formal program. This is a drop-in-whenever-you-can event. Coffee, tea and light snacks will be available throughout the day.
- Contact: Jennifer Dickinson, Jennifer.Dickinson@uvm.edu, 802/656-0837
- Location: Bailey Howe, Room 303