- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, August 15 2014 @ 1:45 PM - 2:45 PM
In this introductory workshop, we'll explore Blackboard tools designed for communication between faculty and students and for collaboration among students. We will discuss the basics of using:
- Email and Messages
- Private Journals
- Discussion Boards
If you do not have mastery of the above skills, please make an appointment with the CTL "Doctor Is In" program before attending this workshop. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or see the schedule here: http://www.uvm.edu/ctl/doctor
- Contact: Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Henrietta.Paz-Amor@uvm.edu, 802/656-1218
- Location: Bailey Howe, Room 303