- Working with Multilingual Student Writers
- iPad for Scholars
- Engaging Students with Flipped Teaching Practices
- Writing Workshop: Developing Your Statement of Teaching Philosophy
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, August 13 2014 @ 10:15 AM - 11:45 AM
Now that you've adopted the iClicker, what can you do with it? This workshop will review ways to use student response systems for teaching and classroom management. We will discuss the characteristics of effective iClicker questions and practice writing questions for use in our teaching.
- Contact: Jennifer Dickinson, Jennifer.Dickinson@uvm.edu, 802-656-0837
- Location: Bailey Howe, Room 303