- UVM Communicates: Sharing Your Research and Scholarship with the Public
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Exploring Connections between Service Learning and Sustainability
- Book Group: How People Learn
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Writing Engaging iClicker Questions
Wednesday, August 13 2014
@ 10:15 AM- 11:45 AMNow that you've adopted the iClicker, what can you do with it? This workshop will review ways to use student response systems for teaching and classroom management. We will discuss the characteristics of effective iClicker questions and practice writing questions for use in our teaching.
- Contact: Jennifer Dickinson, Jennifer.Dickinson@uvm.edu, 802-656-0837
- Location: Bailey Howe, Room 303