- Blackboard Tools for Student Work
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Balancing Peer and Instructor Feedback
- Book Group: “Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning”
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Writing Engaging iClicker Questions
Wednesday, August 13 2014 @ 10:15 AM - 11:45 AM
Now that you've adopted the iClicker, what can you do with it? This workshop will review ways to use student response systems for teaching and classroom management. We will discuss the characteristics of effective iClicker questions and practice writing questions for use in our teaching.
- Contact: Jennifer Dickinson, Jennifer.Dickinson@uvm.edu, 802-656-0837
- Location: Bailey Howe, Room 303