- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, August 13 2014 @ 10:15 AM - 11:45 AM
Now that you've adopted the iClicker, what can you do with it? This workshop will review ways to use student response systems for teaching and classroom management. We will discuss the characteristics of effective iClicker questions and practice writing questions for use in our teaching.
- Contact: Jennifer Dickinson, Jennifer.Dickinson@uvm.edu, 802/656-0837
- Location: Bailey Howe, Room 303