- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
- Burack Lecturer Teri Balser: Facts Aren’t Enough - Pedagogical Strategies for Maximizing the Sustainability Learning Experience
- Promoting Active and Productive Online Discussions
- Engagement Strategies for Teaching Large Enrollment Classes
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, August 13 2014 @ 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
In this workshop, we demonstrate how teaching with iClickers can enhance student engagement, especially in large enrollment courses. Faculty use clickers to poll students and get instant feedback on student understanding of concepts presented during lecture and in pre-class readings. This workshop covers the technical requirements of using iClickers and ideas for teaching with them.
- Contact: Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Henrietta.Paz-Amor@uvm.edu, 802-656-1218
- Location: Bailey Howe, Room 303