- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Visualizing, Presenting, and Analyzing Tabular Data
- Teaching in Higher Education
- The Global Gateway: Understanding International Students' Experience
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
iClickers in the Classroom
Wednesday, August 13 2014
@ 9:00 AM- 10:00 AMIn this workshop, we demonstrate how teaching with iClickers can enhance student engagement, especially in large enrollment courses. Faculty use clickers to poll students and get instant feedback on student understanding of concepts presented during lecture and in pre-class readings. This workshop covers the technical requirements of using iClickers and ideas for teaching with them.
- Contact: Henrietta Amor; Paz; Paz-Amor, Henrietta.Paz-Amor@uvm.edu, +1 802-656-1218
- Location: Bailey Howe, Room 303