- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Monday, May 19 2014 @ 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
This workshop introduces WordPress, the blogging software supported by UVM and available to all affiliates. Topics include:
- Steps for creating a blog and recommended settings
- Selecting a design theme and customizing menus
- Making pages and posts and organizing them with categories and tags
- Plugins and widget features
- BuddyPress features (for group blogging and networking with other bloggers on campus)
- Contact: Ines Berrizbeitia, Ines.Berrizbeitia@uvm.edu, 802-656-0310
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303