- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Monday, May 19 2014 @ 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Join the UVM ACCESS staff for an informative and hands-on workshop that explores accessibility in the context of producing documents. Specifically, we will discuss how to makes MS Word documents, PDF and Powerpoint files more accessible for our students and colleagues.
- Contact: Wendy Berenback, Wendy.Verrei-Berenback@uvm.edu, 802-656-7992
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303