- What We Know About First-Year Students and Information Literacy
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
- UVM Communicates: Sharing Your Research and Scholarship with the Public
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Creating Accessible Documents
Monday, May 19 2014
@ 9:30 AM- 10:30 AMJoin the UVM ACCESS staff for an informative and hands-on workshop that explores accessibility in the context of producing documents. Specifically, we will discuss how to makes MS Word documents, PDF and Powerpoint files more accessible for our students and colleagues.
- Contact: Wendy Berenback, email@example.com, 802-656-7992
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303