- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- Excellence in Teaching: A Discussion with the Kroepsch-Maurice Award Recipients
- 7 Features Every Blackboard User Should Know About
- Teaching in Higher Education
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Creating Accessible Documents
Monday, May 19 2014
@ 9:30 AM- 10:30 AMJoin the UVM ACCESS staff for an informative and hands-on workshop that explores accessibility in the context of producing documents. Specifically, we will discuss how to makes MS Word documents, PDF and Powerpoint files more accessible for our students and colleagues.
- Contact: Wendy Berenback, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 802-656-7992
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303