- Visualizing, Presenting, and Analyzing Tabular Data
- Teaching in Higher Education
- The Global Gateway: Understanding International Students' Experience
- Creating Conditions for Dialogue across Difference - A Blackboard Jungle Workshop
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Creating Accessible Documents
Monday, May 19 2014
@ 9:30 AM- 10:30 AMJoin the UVM ACCESS staff for an informative and hands-on workshop that explores accessibility in the context of producing documents. Specifically, we will discuss how to makes MS Word documents, PDF and Powerpoint files more accessible for our students and colleagues.
- Contact: Wendy Berenback, email@example.com, +1 802-656-7992
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303