- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- Excellence in Teaching: A Discussion with the Kroepsch-Maurice Award Recipients
- 7 Features Every Blackboard User Should Know About
- Teaching in Higher Education
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Captioning at UVM: What You Need to Know
Monday, May 19 2014
@ 10:45 AM- 11:30 AMThis presentation focuses on what UVM faculty need to know about ensuring that the media used in their courses is accessible to all UVM students. Steve Airoldi, from UVM ACCESS, leads a discussion on what is captioning, its importance and the UVM resources available for ensuring it happens.
- Contact: Wendy Berenback, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 802-656-7992
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303