- Basic Video Techniques for Digital Scholarship
- Mixed Media Bootcamp
- Variety of Students? Variety of Teaching Strategies! Addressing the Variability of Learners Through UDL
- One-Day Intensive Training in Object-Based Learning at the Fleming Museum
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Captioning at UVM: What You Need to Know
Monday, May 19 2014
@ 10:45 AM- 11:30 AMThis presentation focuses on what UVM faculty need to know about ensuring that the media used in their courses is accessible to all UVM students. Steve Airoldi, from UVM ACCESS, leads a discussion on what is captioning, its importance and the UVM resources available for ensuring it happens.
- Contact: Wendy Berenback, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 802-656-7992
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303