- Working with Multilingual Student Writers
- iPad for Scholars
- Engaging Students with Flipped Teaching Practices
- Writing Workshop: Developing Your Statement of Teaching Philosophy
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Monday, May 19 2014 @ 10:45 AM - 11:30 AM
This presentation focuses on what UVM faculty need to know about ensuring that the media used in their courses is accessible to all UVM students. Steve Airoldi, from UVM ACCESS, leads a discussion on what is captioning, its importance and the UVM resources available for ensuring it happens.
- Contact: Wendy Berenback, Wendy.Verrei-Berenback@uvm.edu, 802-656-7992
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303