- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Visualizing, Presenting, and Analyzing Tabular Data
- Teaching in Higher Education
- The Global Gateway: Understanding International Students' Experience
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Hunting, Gathering, and Editing Digital Images
Thursday, May 15 2014
@ 1:00 PM- 2:30 PMA Google image search may yield thousands of finds and when we spot the perfect picture, it's tempting to use it in a blog post, course, PowerPoint, or publication. However, almost all the images found this way are copyrighted. In this workshop, we'll explore a variety of repositories that offer images that are free and legal to use. We'll show how to edit these images in simple or creative ways with a free online tool.
- Contact: , CTL@uvm.edu, (802)656-1155
- Facilitated By:
Ines Berrizbeitia, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303