- iPad for Scholars
- Engaging Students with Flipped Teaching Practices
- Writing Workshop: Developing Your Statement of Teaching Philosophy
- Guide Student Reading with Annotated PDFs
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Thursday, May 15 2014 @ 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
A Google image search may yield thousands of finds and when we spot the perfect picture, it's tempting to use it in a blog post, course, PowerPoint, or publication. However, almost all the images found this way are copyrighted. In this workshop, we'll explore a variety of repositories that offer images that are free and legal to use. We'll show how to edit these images in simple or creative ways with a free online tool.
- Contact: , CTL@uvm.edu, (802)656-1155
- Facilitated By:
Ines Berrizbeitia, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303