- FWIL Assessment Review and Discussion
- Basic Video Techniques for Digital Scholarship
- Mixed Media Bootcamp
- Variety of Students? Variety of Teaching Strategies! Addressing the Variability of Learners Through UDL
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Hunting, Gathering, and Editing Digital Images
Thursday, May 15 2014
@ 1:00 PM- 2:30 PMA Google image search may yield thousands of finds and when we spot the perfect picture, it's tempting to use it in a blog post, course, PowerPoint, or publication. However, almost all the images found this way are copyrighted. In this workshop, we'll explore a variety of repositories that offer images that are free and legal to use. We'll show how to edit these images in simple or creative ways with a free online tool.
- Contact: , CTL@uvm.edu, (802)656-1155
- Facilitated By:
Ines Berrizbeitia, Ctr for Teaching & Learning
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303