- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, May 13 2014 @ 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Blackboard is getting a refresh, scheduled for May 14th. While this is not a major upgrade, there are several new and enhanced features worth exploring. During this guided preview session we will tour the most significant changes, such as:
- Enhancements to the Content (Text) Editor, including better pasting from Word
- Discussion Board organizational improvements and a new “Post First” feature
- Global Navigation Menu where you and your students can see what’s new in all your courses
- Retention Center to identify at-risk students
- New settings for administering Tests and new ways to view student Test-taking data
- Video Everywhere feature
Join us for a look at this upgrade and a chance to try some of the new features.
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, Hope.Greenberg@uvm.edu, 802-656-1176
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303