- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- Excellence in Teaching: A Discussion with the Kroepsch-Maurice Award Recipients
- 7 Features Every Blackboard User Should Know About
- Teaching in Higher Education
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Blackboard Upgrade: What's New?
Tuesday, May 13 2014
@ 1:00 PM- 2:30 PMBlackboard is getting a refresh, scheduled for May 14th. While this is not a major upgrade, there are several new and enhanced features worth exploring. During this guided preview session we will tour the most significant changes, such as:
- Enhancements to the Content (Text) Editor, including better pasting from Word
- Discussion Board organizational improvements and a new “Post First” feature
- Global Navigation Menu where you and your students can see what’s new in all your courses
- Retention Center to identify at-risk students
- New settings for administering Tests and new ways to view student Test-taking data
- Video Everywhere feature
Join us for a look at this upgrade and a chance to try some of the new features.
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 802-656-1176
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303