- What We Know About First-Year Students and Information Literacy
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
- UVM Communicates: Sharing Your Research and Scholarship with the Public
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Blackboard Upgrade: What's New?
Wednesday, April 30 2014
@ 3:30 PM- 5:00 PMBlackboard is getting a refresh, scheduled for May 14th. While this is not a major upgrade, there are several new and enhanced features worth exploring. During this guided preview session we will tour the most significant changes, such as:
- Enhancements to the Content (Text) Editor, including better pasting from Word
- Discussion Board organizational improvements and a new “Post First” feature
- Global Navigation Menu where you and your students can see what’s new in all your courses
- Retention Center to identify at-risk students
- New settings for administering Tests and new ways to view student Test-taking data
- Video Everywhere feature
Join us for a look at this upgrade and a chance to try some of the new features.
- Contact: Hope Greenberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, 802-656-1176
- Location: Bailey-Howe Library Room 303