- Introduction to Program-Level Curriculum Mapping for Chairs and Assessment Coordinators
- Excellence in Teaching: A Discussion with the Kroepsch-Maurice Award Recipients
- 7 Features Every Blackboard User Should Know About
- Teaching in Higher Education
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
UDL in Action
Tuesday, March 25 2014
@ 9:30 AM- 11:00 AMIn this workshop, we'll present a practical overview of Universal Design for Learning (UDL). We'll explore the UDL principles of multiple means of engagement, representation, and assessment, and we'll discuss applicable learning activities from the book, Student Engagement Techniques: A Handbook for College Faculty, by Elizabeth F. Barkley. 2010.
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, +1 802-656-1124
- Location: 303 Bailey/Howe Library