- Basic Video Techniques for Digital Scholarship
- Mixed Media Bootcamp
- Variety of Students? Variety of Teaching Strategies! Addressing the Variability of Learners Through UDL
- One-Day Intensive Training in Object-Based Learning at the Fleming Museum
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
UDL in Action
Tuesday, March 25 2014
@ 9:30 AM- 11:00 AMIn this workshop, we'll present a practical overview of Universal Design for Learning (UDL). We'll explore the UDL principles of multiple means of engagement, representation, and assessment, and we'll discuss applicable learning activities from the book, Student Engagement Techniques: A Handbook for College Faculty, by Elizabeth F. Barkley. 2010.
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, +1 802-656-1124
- Location: 303 Bailey/Howe Library