- iPad for Scholars
- Engaging Students with Flipped Teaching Practices
- Writing Workshop: Developing Your Statement of Teaching Philosophy
- Guide Student Reading with Annotated PDFs
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Tuesday, March 25 2014 @ 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
In this workshop, we'll present a practical overview of Universal Design for Learning (UDL). We'll explore the UDL principles of multiple means of engagement, representation, and assessment, and we'll discuss applicable learning activities from the book, Student Engagement Techniques: A Handbook for College Faculty, by Elizabeth F. Barkley. 2010.
- Contact: Holly Buckland; Buckland Parker; Parker, Holly.Parker@uvm.edu, 802-656-1124
- Location: 303 Bailey/Howe Library