- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Friday, March 21 2014 @ 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Come and build on your existing Zotero knowledge. Learn how to use shared folders for collaboration and more. This workshop is open to UVM faculty, students, and staff. Led by B/H Staff.
No registration needed - just show up!
- Contact: Daisy Benson, Daisy.Benson@uvm.edu, 802/656-0636
- Location: Library Classroom (B/H, Room 123)