- CTL Spring 2014 Book Group
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Soundbite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- Writing with Sources: Promoting Ethics, Avoiding Plagiarism
View Events Calendar
You are not logged in. Login to manage your events.
Wednesday, February 19 @ 3:00 PM - 4:00 AM
Learn how to keep track of research materials, organize note-taking, and format citations and bibliographies using this easy-to-master, open-source solution. This workshop is open to UVM faculty, students, and staff. Led by B/H Staff.
The workshop dates:
- February 19, 3-4pm
- February 28, 2-3pm
- March 12, 4-5pm
- March 20, 3-4pm
- April 2, 4-5pm
- April 11, 2-3pm
No registration needed - just show up!
- Contact: Daisy Benson, Daisy.Benson@uvm.edu, 802/656-0636
- Location: Library Classroom (B/H, Room 123)